GearGrid’s Standard Wall Mount Lockers promote maximum air movement, minimizing odor build-up and allowing damp athletic gear to dry faster. If you have limited space or odd dimensions to work with, not to worry; complete customization of our lockers is nothing we cannot beat.
18″ W x 20″ D x 72″ H
20″ W x 20″ D x 72″ H
24″ W x 20″ D x 72″ H
24″ W x 24″ D x 72″ H
24” W x 32” D x 72” H
30” W x 24” D x 72” H
36” W x 24” D x 72” H (Includes Top-Side Storage Shelf. Not available with Secure Door option.)
*Note: Locker widths are based on the dimensions of the center of one side tube to the center of the next side tube of one locker opening. Locker height is based on the useable locker space.
- Frame: Heavy-duty 1-¼” steel tubing
- Side & Back Grids: High-strength ¼” wire, 3″ x 3″ square grid pattern
- Secure Doors (Optional): Heavy-duty, welded 1-¼” OD, 16-gauge steel tube with 3″ x 3″ square grid infill
- Shelves/Hooks: Two shelves constructed of high-strength ¼” wire, and three apparel hooks per locker opening
- Adjustability: Wire shelves adjustable in 3″ increments
- Nameplate Holder: 20-gauge sheet metal. 2″ x 16-11/16″ Nameplate Holder for 20″, 24″, 30″ & 36″ lockers without Secure Doors. 2″ x 12-1/8″ Nameplate Holder for 18″ lockers with & without Secure Doors and 20″, 24″ & 30″ lockers with Secure Doors. On lockers without doors, the Nameplate Holder is placed on the adjustable Top Shelf. On lockers with doors, the Nameplate Holder is placed on the Secure Door. *Note: Custom printed nameplate sold separately.
- Mounting Brackets: 11-gauge steel wall mount brackets
- Finish: Super Durable TGIC powder coat
- Colors: 15 standard colors
- Shipping: Ships knocked down for ease of handling and reduced shipping costs
- Assembly: With simple tools it’s fast and easy