When compared to building a block or framed wall, the FSTWS provides the additional benefits of reduced cost, improved airflow and enhanced light flow in the room. The FSTWS allows lockers to mount on one or both sides of the structure, and will be engineered for your desired layout, locker size and quantity.
Determined by locker layout
Units shall be welded at all applicable joints. Use of fasteners will only be required to allow for knock-down shipping, securing units to mounting surface and on applicable accessories.
- Vertical Posts: 4″ x 4″, .250″ wall thickness ASTM A513 steel tube
- Floor Mounting Plates: ½” steel plate welded to vertical posts. 3⁄8” mounting holes as needed
*Note: Mounting plate hole configurations subject to locker layout
- Horizontal Frames: 4″ x 4″, 0.1875″ wall thickness ASTM A513 steel tube. Frames mechanically fastened to vertical posts with supplied or identified hardware
*Note: If Power Bars (Electric Raceway) are used, top horizontal frame will be 6″ H x 4″ W, 0.1875 wall thickness steel tube
- Finish: Super Durable TGIC powder coat
- Colors: 9 standard colors
- Shipping: Ships knocked down for ease of handling and reduced shipping costs
- Assembly: With simple tool it’s fast and easy