Finding the right storage solutions for your tactical gear and equipment can be a challenge. GearGrid understands the importance of properly storing and protecting your tactical gear, and it is their mission to ensure their storage solutions do just that.
GearGrid offers the strongest and most versatile line of law enforcement storage equipment on the market. Their products allow you to use any space for fast, easy access to gear and superior ease of cleaning. Lockers, Miami/Suffolk Systems and Weapon Storage are a few of the many innovative products GearGrid offers for tactical storage.
GearGrid Law Enforcement Lockers
GearGrid’s patented design promotes maximum air movement, which minimizes odor build-up and allows damp items to dry faster. GearGrid lockers come in several configurations:
- Standard Wall Mount Lockers: Above floor mounting eliminates the need for separate base and makes cleaning easier than ever.
- Standard Mobile & Free Standing Lockers: Each bank of lockers is mounted to a heavy-duty, welded frame for unlimited placement flexibility.
- Personnel Lockers: Includes all of the advantages of their Standard Lockers, while adding an integrated, lifting seat for additional storage.
- Two-Tier Lockers: Added locker openings provide space on any wall where full height, individual lockers may not fit.
GearGrid Miami and Suffolk Systems
GearGrid’s multi-functional Miami and Suffolk Systems are designed for safe gear storage and transport. Available in fixed and mobile configuration options, the system’s versatility allows for storage of both equipment and duty bags. Design features include:
- Four point locking system provides added security
- Available with or without Secure Doors (padlock hasp when doors are ordered)
- Versatile system ideal for equipment, duty bags and weapon storage
Law Enforcement Weapon Storage
GearGrid offers a variety of secure weapon storage solutions, including the Seattle and Miami Storage Systems. Constructed of durable steel, outfit the units with adjustable barrel supports and gun stock protective trays for long-gun storage. Adjustable handgun storage options are also available.
- Seattle System: Provides three storage openings for convenient storage of gear and equipment. The unit is available in mobile or floor mounted configuration options, and secure doors are available for added security.
GearGrid believes you and your gear deserve to be protected and safe. As a proud American manufacturer, GearGrid ensures their storage solutions do just that. For more information on all of their law enforcement products, visit www.geargrid.com or call 1-888-634-6694.